Mr Steele V2 Silk motor 2345KV - 2306
Team BlackSheep Ethix
- Steel shaft for added durability
- Bottom-less design reaching 28.5g all up weight
- Two types of "motor pants" to protect the motor
- Changed from C-Clip to 2.0mm Hex screw
- Improved bearings
- The new bell fits the original V1 Mr Steele silk motor.
The end result is a more durable, refined motor with all the same performance properties that pilots have come to love.
Team BlackSheep and Ethix made a motor to match the flying style and requirements of one of the most popular miniquad FPV pilots, Mr.Steele!
It's a motor built for longevity, consistency and silky smooth feel.
- Stator size: 2306
- kV rating: 2345kV
- Weight: 28.5g
- Rating: Up to 4S (16.8v)
- Color: White
- 1x TBS Mr Steele 2345kv V2 motor
- 2x Motor Pants (Bumper and Bottom)
- 4x Mounting screws M3x6.5
- 1x Aluminum Low-Profile Prop nut
Pilots or builders can now quickly swap between a beginner-type "motor bumper", an intermediate "motor bottom", or the "commando" version of the Mr Steele V2 motors. By making the motor pants from a flexible composite polymer, the motor base has been claimed to gain durability over standard aluminum bottoms and provide on-demand protection from dirt or impacts. Should a bumper break on an impact, simply swap it out for a new one.