KISS Keychain Configurator by Alexander Fedorov
Are you tired of carrying around that heavy laptop just to connect to you miniquad to maybe change some settings? Even worse, the battery is dead and you forgot to bring your charger. Sound familiar? Want a simpler way of checking and tuning your KISS miniquad?
The latest creation from the mind of Alexander Fedorov (FedorCommander):
KISS Keychain Configurator (KKC)
The KKC allows you to:
- Backup upto 10 configurations
- Firmware update via a mass storage device
- Full KISS FC Configuration (FC activation is NOT supported)
- RX and Motor output test tool
- ESC configuration and test tool (KISS ESCs)
- Real time Gyro spectrum graphs (1.3RC36i required)
- 0.96 inch while OLED screen with protection shield
- 5 way navigation joystick
- Super small (28,6mm × 44,1mm × 8mm)
- Support for ALL KISS FCs
- 2-5s power input (Will survive 6s, but not recommended)
- USB charger mode (500mah)
- Serial to USB bridge (for WiFi and Bluetooth extension, can be used with other FCs like BF)
- USB OTG connector. Host mode with OTG cable for FC connection, client mode for flashing KKC from PC. Note: USBOTG adapter is NOT included.
- LiPo voltage tester
- Lipo power cut off (safety feature)
- Support for screen rotation
Firmware can be downloaded from the KKC github here.
Watch the excellent Philipp Seidel review: