Documentation and Firmware Downloads
Documentation, pinout details and firmware downloads are available on the Singularity mini site: http://singularity.impulserc.com/
- Cleanflight and Betaflight compatible
- STM32F303 processor, 72MHz with FPU and 256KB of flash
- 400mW video transmitter
- Change channels/bands with stick commands or switches from your radio
- Motor outputs in correct corners of board
- 128Mbit/16MB flash for Blackbox logging
- 5V BEC with 2S-4S Lipo input
- 5V power output for camera
- 5V or 3.3V power output for receiver
- MPU6050 gyro/accelerometer
- Micro USB and 3 hardware UARTs
- Dedicated outputs for RGB LEDs, buzzer and telemetry
- Two auxiliary motor outputs for passthrough
- 36mm format with 30.5mm mounting holes
- 4 layers of 2oz copper, gold plated PCB
- 15g weight (including heatsink)
*** Australian Customers ***
Please note that this product is not for sale within Australia. We plan to work towards an AU legal version in the future. Sorry, nothing we can do at this time! If you have an Australian shipping address you will be unable to complete the checkout process.
*** DIP Switches ***
Please note that photos where the Singularity has DIP switches soldered on is of a prototype, the current shipping version does not have or require switches as the channels are changed via your transmitter! Please read the manual for full details!
Connects directly to your 2S-4S Lipo. Internal 5V BEC supplies power to everything on the quadcopter including FPV camera and RC reciever.
Combines three functions in a 36mm square board. Less wiring and more room makes building your quadcopter quick and stress free.
Motor outputs in the correct corners of the board. Directly connect Lipo, ESCs, camera, receiver and antenna, then go fly.
Overview and Torture Test