Mr Steele V2 Stout motor 1700KV - 2306
Team BlackSheep Ethix
The very popular Mr Steele Silk V2 were designed for maximum smoothness and efficiency running a 4S pack. Coming in at 2306 2345kv with the butteriest magnets it is an all around winner for those flying 4S and 5" props.
Now, Mr Steele is happy to introduce to you the new Mr Steele V2 Stout!
This motor is design on the same principles as the Silk V2, however this motor is for use in 6S applications coming in at 2306 1700kv. These motors provide extreme efficiency and power while still giving the pilot vibration free HD footage. The 6S conversion means longer flight times with less battery sag.
To keep this short, here are some comparison specs:
- Stout V2: 6S full throttle 69A and 20% more thrust, flight time 3:30 average
- Silk V2: 4S full throttle 95A. Flight time 1:50 average
And to top it all off the bells and Stators and pants are all interchangeable all the way back to V1 :)
- Steel shaft for added durability
- Bottom-less design
- Two types of "motor pants" to protect the motor
- Changed from C-Clip to 2.0mm Hex screw
- Improved bearings
- The new bell fits the original V1 Mr Steele silk motor.
- Stator size: 2306
- kV rating: 1700KV
- Rating: Up to 6S LiPo
- Color: Black
- 1x TBS Mr Steele 1700kv V2 motor
- 2x Motor Pants (Bumper and Bottom)
- 4x Mounting screws M3x6.5
- 1x Aluminum Low-Profile Prop nut
Pilots or builders can now quickly swap between a beginner-type "motor bumper", an intermediate "motor bottom", or the "commando" version of the Mr Steele V2 motors. By making the motor pants from a flexible composite polymer, the motor base has been claimed to gain durability over standard aluminum bottoms and provide on-demand protection from dirt or impacts. Should a bumper break on an impact, simply swap it out for a new one.